TextView, TextBuffer and cursor moves

Hello,

I would like to know how to know when the cursor has moved inside a TextView.

I was looking for an answer to this question but the best thing I could got is the signal cursor-move (in TextBuffer: https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/3.3/GtkTextView.html#GtkTextView-move-cursor) that one should not use. And anyway, trying to connect this signal provided me with the error that this signal does not exist. I also tried the signal_key_pressed (on the TextView), but it does not capture the arrows.

What I need is a mean to know each time the cursor has been moved (threw the keyboard or threw the mouse) so that I can display the cursor location (line+column), and to do other things (analyzing what is under the cursor).

Anyone has any idea about this ?

Regards,