Re: Drop down MenuToolButton

The _("string here") is a function for internationalization, when you find it in the code it means the application is
translated in several languages.
Cheers,
Giuseppe.

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 3:11 AM, Steve Holmes <mrsteve holmes gmail com> wrote:
Thanks Giuseppe, your code is very helpful.

I ended up using something very similar after reading a Gtk-Perl tutorial. My previous reply on the list gives the site url and the code I ended up using.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question but what does the underscore bracket '_(' do in the set_tooltip_text() parameter? I've seen the same thing used in C++ examples but I always got errors when I tried to compile so I removed them.

regards,
Steve