Fwd: Re: What does the file extension ".hg" mean?

Accidentally hit reply not reply all. Messages below.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Kevin Brightwell" <kevin brightwell2 gmail com>
Date: 2013-06-29 9:34 AM
Subject: Re: What does the file extension ".hg" mean?
To: "John Emmas" <johne53 tiscali co uk>

If you install MinGW-get it'll ask you to install the compiler, but you can decline and just select the msys component. If you just install msys and put the tools in your path, things might just work.

If you are using git to get your sources, then the question is are you using msysgit? If so, you already have msys installed.

Be sure to let us know. :)

Kevin