Re: What does the file extension ".hg" mean?

Hi John,

Did you copy the source code from the git repository? If you do that, you need several tools to build glibmm, such as the autotools (autoconf, automake, etc), an m4 macro processor, mm-common, doxygen, and gmmproc. gmmproc is probably the least problematic for you. It's included in glibmm. And, yes, gtkmmproc is the same as gmmproc. I think it's an old name for gmmproc.

It's much easier to build glibmm, if you copy and expand a tarball from http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/glibmm/. Those tarballs contain all the generated .h and .cc files, as well as generated documentation and a few other generated files.

Kjell