Re: Building GStreamermm with GStreamer 1.0

Hi,

That sounds great. I'll check back in a few weeks then.
Btw, would the patch in [1] meet the design requirements of gstreamermm? If so, I'll try to implement this after you finish porting.

Cheers,
-Dirk

[1]: https://github.com/peper0/gstreamermm-plugins