Is there a terminal emulator widget in Gtkmm or compatible at least what happened to Vte::Terminal

yeah I'm looking for a C++ terminal emulator compatible with Gtkmm I used vtemm in the past but I cannot find an up-to-date copy of it it seams to have been abandoned about 23 months ago nearly 2 years rats, libvte still exists but that means working with C, I could build my own wrapper but it sounds like a lot of work, can any one point me to one that's already done.

--

  .~.     In my life God comes first....
  /V\         but Linux is pretty high after that :-D