Re: How to update both the Console and the GTKMM gui window after running other functions

On 7/31/2013 2:28 PM, L. D. James wrote:
Some people gets aggravated and annoyed at the rate that some learn.  It almost sounds by the tone of your message that you maybe getting a little annoyed at my slowness in fully grasping this application.

I'm not annoyed.  I'm just trying to make sure I understand exactly what you're trying to do, trying to explain how to do what I think you may want to do, and hoping I'm not answering a question you're not asking :-^.

-- Alan