Reg : Gtkmm mouse drawing option

Dear sir,
              I am using goocanvasmm canvas widget for working area. I have connected button_press, relese, motion_notifty events. Using this, I can create dots along the path of mouse moving.
              But it works well if we move cursor slowly while draw. But if we move cursor fast means, it left long black gaps along path.
              I hope a better solution is available to solve this problem. Would you please tell me how to solve this problem with any example.
              Thanks in advance.
--
Regards,
M.Kalirajan