From: Murray Cumming [mailto:murrayc murrayc com]
Sent: jeudi 31 janvier 2013 16:19
To: Dos Santos, Oliveira
Cc: 'Jiergir Ogoerg'; gtkmm-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Gtkmm documentation quality

On Thu, 2013-01-31 at 11:29 +0100, Dos Santos, Oliveira wrote:

> The documentation seems to be generated with Doxygen based on the
> current CSS template of the GTKmm Class Reference. You can built a
> Doxygen configuration file in which you define how to display the
> information, which informations are displayed  or which files is used
> as CSS template. You should read the Doxygen documentation because
> there are several rules/conventions to document properly a source
> code. If the GTKmm Class Reference is generated with the Doxygen, we
> could probably increase its quality providing a new Doxygen
> configuration files or/and CSS file. Doxygen can also generate UML
> schematics of a function or a sequence of calls and a lot more.

Yes, we would welcome improvements to the Doxygen configuration, via git patches in bugzilla, please. I think I've tried various things in the past to do things like grouping constructors and sorting methods alphabetically, without success.

www.openismus.com

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway