Re: Gtkmm documentation quality

I think that while this book is really wonderful http://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/unstable/index.html
the online class tree http://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm/unstable/hierarchy.html is a disaster (while some time ago used to be good)
and I have to use the devhelp as only usable reference.
Cheers,
Giuseppe.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Marge Coahran <mcoahran dgp toronto edu> wrote:
I would like to take this opportunity to praise the Gtkmm documentation. As most of us did I suppose, I learned to use Gtkmm by reading the docs -- first the tutorial book and then branching out to the reference sections as needed. When compared to many open source projects, this documentation is surprisingly clear, complete, and accurate. I guess I've been so happy with the content that I didn't think to question the formatting.

Marge