Re: Wrapping libnotify-0.7.5 - my little contribution to libnotifymm

Hi Kjell!

Feel free to do the changes, even if it's a one time contribution.
Libnotify isn't used that much anymore because gnome-shell or Unity
provide other ways to provide the functionality but it is still helpful
to provide some cross desktop support.

I can do the release if necessary, it's not heavily complicated and I
have all the necessary permissions. But I assume other people from the
*mm universe would also help out.

Thanks and regards,
Johannes