Re: Bad links on Documentation page

I probably copied help.gnome.org from another tab. However none of the
links on the page (http://www.gtkmm.org/en/documentation.html) worked.
I was refreshing the page a few times with the same effect. Other
gtkmm pages worked ok.

But today everything is working fine. I didn't even restart the browser since.

Zbyszek