Re: Stock item "GO_BACK"

On 04/12/2013 18:16, Kjell Ahlstedt wrote:

No, this disagreement can't cause your crash. It's in a comment. It probably affects the reference documentation. Probably no icon is shown in the documentation. GO_FORWARD has a similar disagreement.

Hmmm... that's quite interesting. GO_FORWARD exhibits the same crash as GO_BACK, whereas anything else seems fine (including GO_UP and GO_DOWN).

If I can find some time today or tomorrow I'll try to investigate further but if anyone can think of something that's unusual about those two values, please let me know!

John