Re: Trigger an event manually.

Not to be condescending but you should try searching for your problem first.

Just invoke the signal_on_clicked() result directly. If you need a better result, try searching through the docs for button.

Kevin

On 2013-08-20 4:09 AM, "sourav" <nordic_kutes yahoo co in> wrote:
I am using Gtkmm and would like to pragmatically fire an event (say like a
click event), which simulates the on_button_click event. How am I supposed
to do that.
That is, when execution reach a particular method in my application, the
manual event should get fired.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks !!