Re: Gstreamermm-1.0 - unofficial release

On Tue, 2013-08-06 at 11:01 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
I have looked at a few commits, but not all, and added some comments.
There are some simple things that need improving. You can probably see
all my comments here:
https://github.com/murraycu?tab=activity

If you can fix those things, and if Jose Alburquerque has no objections,
I'll take these commits into the gstreamermm git master on
git.gnome.org. Then we can get commit access for you there. OK?

I have no objections.

--
José