Re: Gstreamermm-1.0 - unofficial release

On 08/06/2013 11:39 AM, Marcin Kolny wrote:
On 08/06/2013 11:01 AM, Murray Cumming wrote:
On Mon, 2013-08-05 at 12:57 +0200, Marcin Kolny wrote:
Hi,
Gstreamermm-1.0(unofficial release for now) is available on the website
https://github.com/loganek/gstreamermm-1.0/. I'm waiting for
opinions/patches.
It might be in the future official release - I keep in touch with Mr
Cumming and Mr Alburquerque.

Well done. I can see there's lots of work there, and I really like your
emphasis on regression tests.

I have looked at a few commits, but not all, and added some comments.
There are some simple things that need improving. You can probably see
all my comments here:
https://github.com/murraycu?tab=activity

If you can fix those things, and if Jose Alburquerque has no objections,
I'll take these commits into the gstreamermm git master on
git.gnome.org. Then we can get commit access for you there. OK?

Thanks again.

I'm going to fix it soon. Thanks for your comments, I just start play
with mm wrappers, so your advices are very helpful for me.
Ofcourse, I'm going to continue development of this project(e.g. I'm
going to improve plugins writting), and it's good idea to do it on
git.gnome.org.
I let you know, if I fix problems described in your comments.

I think, I fixed problems described in your comments(except the one bug, but I'm waiting for acceptance a patch in glibmm). I think, we could move project to git.gnome.org. What do you think?

Best regards,
Marcin Kolny