From: Arbol One [mailto:ArbolOne gmail com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 6:53 AM
To: 'Murray Cumming'; 'Chow Loong Jin'
Cc: 'gtkmm-list gnome org'
Subject: RE: C++11 move constructors

First and foremost sir, you have never warned me of anything, you have previously questioned my intentions regarding my footnotes, and as I explained to you before I explain to you one-more-time, it is a statement of reasoning (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090113185803AAEvVyj), you know the same as reasoning used in E = mc²?

And in regards to the statement "Eat Kosher", well just like you advertize your business "www.openismus.com" in your foot notes, I also advertize a business in my foot note (http://www.hanefesh.com/edu/kosher_Food_Symbols.htm#USAD:DocumentsDownloaded Installations).

Now, having stated that, I will also end this email by asking you the same question I asked you at the end of the email I send you last time; when I explained all this to you.
Would you like me to remove these foot-notes from my email?
It is not a problem for me to remove them.
Furthermore, for a minimal fee I could add your company "www.openismus.com" as a foot note to all my emails.

TIA

Genius might have limitations, but stupidity is no handicap Eat Kosher