Re: C++11 move constructors

On 27/11/2012 16:11, Murray Cumming wrote:
> I have warned Arbol One twice already about these inappropriate email footers.
> One more time and I'll remove him from the list.

Actually, my reply wasn't addressed at the email footer, and I don't really see
it as particularly inappropriate either. I had just forgotten to remove it from
the quotes. Sorry for the misunderstanding there.

I was asking him to clarify his statement in the context of this thread --
"C++11 move constructors" -- since I just couldn't see a connection between the
thread and his statement here:

| I think that the developers of gtkmm-Unix should be working on gtkmm-windows.
| Unless of course gtkmm has decided to drop the ball on the Microsoft Windows |
Port of GTK+/gtkmm, have you?

A few posts down the thread, I see now that it was completely off-topic and not
worth worrying about anyway.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin