Re: C++11 move constructors

On Sun, 2012-11-25 at 09:53 -0500, Arbol One wrote:
> The lack of concern GTK+ has shown for MS has me worried.

I agree. But this is something that has to happen at the GTK+ level first.
I won't spend time working on it until there is a real GTK+ 3 distribution for windows.
I need it too, because I want Glom to run on Windows again.

But please bug the GTK+ developers about this, politely, and constructively.

www.openismus.com