Re: Remove the ChangeLog

Murray,
On Thu, 2012-11-22 at 10:51 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> I think I'm ready to give up the hand-edited ChangeLog, in favour of
> just generating it from the git log.
No disagreements here.  However, a colleague of mine autogenerates their
ChangeLog from a git-log where the git-log entry is hashtagged with
#changelog.

This, to me, is a nice balance between autogeneration and getting a log
that is too verbose.  Maybe this is an approach you'd like to consider?

--
Dr Aidan  Delaney
Senior Lecturer

web     : https://www.phoric.eu/aidan