[API 2.4] Tooltip position

Hullo,

I'm writing an application using a Gtk::TextView and I need to change the TextView's tooltip depending on the character that is under the mouse cursor. I did this with the query-tooltip signal and I am able to change the label and icon as I wish.

However, when I move the mouse, the tooltip stays where it appeared. I cannot find a way to make it follow the mouse cursor.

I tryed to set a custom tooltip window but Gtk::Window::move() takes absolute coordinates, whereas signal_query_tooltip sends me coordinates that are relative to the widget. Does anyone have an idea on how to do that?

Thanks a lot,
yann