Re: The Entry Caps Lock Warning...

2012-05-09 18:12, Glus Xof skrev:
Hi guys,

I wonder if the warning related by
Gtk::Entry::property_caps_lock_warning() is that exclamation sign in a
triangle which appears to the opposite writting site of the entry
box...
Yes, it is.
If so, I write you because for me this warning appears when Num Lock
is on (rather Caps Lock). I'm working on a Wheezy Debian GNU/Linux
system, with xkb properly configured... So, Could be solved in any way
?
I think this is a question you should send to a gtk+ list, probably gtk-app-devel-list. GtkEntry (and thus indirectly Gtk::Entry) calls gdk_keymap_get_caps_lock_state(). Perhaps that function returns the wrong information in your case.

Kjell
Glus