Refresh Gtk::TreeView mysterious crash

Hi all,

I'm developing an application with Gtkmm (2.4) that consists in acquire data and
show that data to a user in a Gtk::Window throw a Gtk::TreeView.
The main process launches different Glib::Threads, each one acquiring data from
different sources, and then each one is consulted for the results to update the
values in the TreeView.

Recently I notice a program crash without any apparent reason.

The program was running OK in a WinXP EN and PT-PT installation, the problem was
reported in a WinXP PT-BR installation. Initially I thought that the error could
be a bad WinXP installation or disc/memory problem, but then the test was made
in a brand new PC with WinXP PT-BR without sucess.

After some time debugging all code and memory, I've found out that the crash
happens when some object accesses to the method HasContainer in (I think)
msvcr90.dll.

Initially the program was compiled in MSVS2008, and to confirm/debug the error
then compiled with gcc (4.5.2), and the problem continues with the same
information. Also try to see if could exist any difference between debug and
release versions: in debug crashes earlier!

Then, after more debug/research, I've turned off the TreeView update, just
collect the data and don't try to access or write or update the TreeView values,
and the program works just fine without crashing...

Does anyone already notice this error and/or knows how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
--

Luís Vaz