Compiling gtkmm on Linux for Windows

Like the subject says, I'm looking to compile my program on Linux for Windows using mingw32. So far I have mingw32 and gtk+ for Windows installed on my mint10 box and am looking to moving to installing gtkmm for Windows. Has anyone done this? Does anyone have any tips or tutorials I can use? I have found a few but they seem fairly old, using older versions (2004?). Any pointers on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.