Re: Virtual Keyboard

On Thu, 03 May 2012 11:11:02 +0200, Murray Cumming
<murrayc murrayc com> wrote:

> but that will be the least of your
>problems compared to trying to use an alternative virtual keyboard, and
>Qt will not leak into your application code.

Jens / Murray... Thanks for the pointers to the Maliit project web
page. It looks like a very nice virtual keyboard. However, any
dependency on Qt would be a problem for us. I guess I am very
surprised that Gtk(mm) does not have a virtual keyboard widget of it's
own (I'm not counting GOK). Perhaps there is a good reason for this.
If someone would like to provide some additional insight please do so.

Regards,
Kenton Wilson