Re: Virtual Keyboard

On Tue, 01 May 2012 09:52:03 +0200, Florian Philipp
<lists binarywings net> wrote:

>How about
>http://homepage3.nifty.com/tsato/xvkbd/
>or
>http://matchbox-project.org/
>
>Hope this helps,
>Florian Philipp

Hello Florian,

Thank you for your follow-ups. It looks like Matchbox development is
somewhat dead so I believe I will avoid that solution. I will look at
your other recommendations however. I am somewhat interested in xvkbd
as it doesn't seem to have any dependencies beyond X11. I do need to
find out if xvkbd supports UTF-8 as this is a requirement for us. I'm
sure that I will sufficiently confuse myself at some point and will
have additional follow-up questions on this matter. :-)

Kenton Wilson