Re: double free in Assistant's destructor =?UTF-8?B?KEFQScKgdjIu?= =?UTF-8?B?NCk=?=

2012-03-01 09:23, Yann Leydier skrev:

On 29/02/12 20:14, José Alburquerque wrote:
Are the versions that you're using on linux and windows the same?

Oh, with linux updating automatically, I did not see that it's not the same version anymore. Linux: 2.24.2, Win32: 2.22.0

The crash occurs in an internal class of sigc++: a signal seems to be
disconnected twice since the debuger displays that a function pointer of
value 0xfeefee is called with another pointer of address 0xfeefee as
argument.

Since sigc++ is involved in the crash, its version might be important.

I have made two fixes in sigc++ that might be important here. The first one is included in version 2.2.9:

    trackable: Avoid calling the same callback function twice
    * sigc++/trackable.cc: Invalidate a callback function entry in
trackable_callback_list::remove_callback() when the list is being cleared.
    Bug 589202.

The second one is included in version 2.2.10:

    slot_rep: Avoid access to deleted object in notify().
* sigc++/functors/slot_base.cc: slot_rep::notify() calls disconnect() before destroy(). If disconnect() has deleted the slot_rep object, destroy() is not
    called. Bug #564005.

Kjell