Re: Update TreeModel when TreeView changes

Hi,
there's an example on the online book
http://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/unstable/sec-treeview-examples.html.en#sec-editable-cells-example
it's gtkmm3 but the differences are not so many.
I personally prefer to add treeview / liststore from code to a glade scrolledwindow but I don't think
it's difficult to retrieve the pointers to the glade defined elements.
Cheers,
Giuseppe.