Re: Debug for a GdkPixbuf CRITICAL error message...

Hi Glus,

On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 12:18:58 +0200 you wrote:
> In fact, I don't know what could I do further...
>
> Because, although this critical message appears always I run the
> application, the status icon fits correctly in the Desktop System
> Tray...

Usually when I get that sort of error message it's because the some
function is being called twice - the second one works fine, the first
occurs before the destination area (from which the SVG gets scaled) has
had its size requested.

Don't suppose that helps you much, though.

Rob