Re: Debug for a GdkPixbuf CRITICAL error message...

Hi Glus,

As far as I remember these errors are mostly thrown when something isn't quite what its expected.
Pointers are usually the cause of it in my programs, and ensuring that the pixbuf you're sending into the gdk_pixbuf_scale() is valid will probably reveal your problem.

Running in gdb I think you can set a breakpoint on g_logv, and that should break on the line of the error... perhaps my memory serves me wrong here though.
-Harry

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 9:21 PM, Glus Xof <gtglus gmail com> wrote:
Hi guys,

My app suddently throws this critical message,

GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL **: gdk_pixbuf_scale_simple: assertion `dest_width
> 0' failed

(although, all works fine...)

How could I do to debug it ?

Glus