Re: Debug for a GdkPixbuf CRITICAL error message...

Hi,
You can simply put some stream output statements (std::clog) to check the width parameter passed (if gdb is not good for you). Once I got this error and it so happened that I was using an un-initialised variable as a parameter for creating an image surface.

regards
Mohith Manoj,
Asst. Manager (R&D),
Skanray Technologies PVT.LTD