Re: Makefile and list of libraries

On Wed, 2012-07-25 at 14:40 +0900, Santhosh Edukulla wrote:
> 1. Fedora: I could see that the production environment does not have
> all these packages.

You should be able to install the libxml++ package on Fedora (or libxml
++-devel for the development files) unless it is a very old Fedora
version.

> 2. syntax error near unexpected token `libxmlxx,libxml++-2.6'

Maybe you are working in an unusual prefix (not /usr) that you have not
set up properly. If so, you might need to set ACLOCAL_FLAGS.

Please use reply to all with mailing lists so that the people on the
mailing list can see the replies too.

www.openismus.com