Re: menubar issues

Thank you. I am still finding my way in all this. I actually switched to OpenSuse 12.x and everything seems to be working as I had expected so far.

Is it the case that the Unity Desktop influence does not impact many users? I am only programming recreationally, but I would think that more serious types would find dealing with this a real pain.

Andy Gilman