Re: Using Gtk::Grid in gtkmm-documentation

I have pushed the patch that replaces Table by Grid in gtkmm-documentation.
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtkmm-documentation/commit/?id=3464d7e149c7035db8eb86610a8f6684ccc77c63

Kjell

2012-01-17 11:24, Kjell Ahlstedt skrev:
I have a patch for gtkmm-documentation, where Gtk::Table has been replaced by Gtk::Grid in all example programs except book/table. I have deleted book/table. It's identical to book/grid, except for its use of Table instead of Grid. I have also replaced deprecated classes in gtkmm-tutorial-in.xml (Table, HBox, etc).

Can I push this patch?

    Remove Table and other deprecated classes.

* docs/tutorial/C/gtkmm-tutorial-in.xml: Remove the description of Table. Replace Table by Grid. Replace the deprecated HX and VX classes (HBox etc.)
    by the corresponding X classes (Box etc.).
    * docs/tutorial/C/figures/table.png: Deleted screenshot
    * docs/tutorial/Makefile.am: Don't mention the deleted file.
    * examples/book/assistant/examplewindow.[h|cc]:
    * examples/book/clipboard/ideal/examplewindow.[h|cc]:
    * examples/book/clipboard/simple/examplewindow.[h|cc]:
    * examples/book/printing/advanced/examplewindow.[h|cc]:
    * examples/book/printing/simple/examplewindow.[h|cc]:
    * examples/book/progressbar/examplewindow.[h|cc]:
    * examples/book/scrolledwindow/examplewindow.[h|cc]:
    * examples/others/arrow/direction.cc:
    * examples/others/dnd/dndwindow.[h|cc]:
    * examples/others/tictactoe/tictactoe.cc: Replace Table by Grid.
    * examples/book/drawingarea/joins/myarea.cc: Remove unused variable.
* examples/others/cellrenderercustom/cellrenderertoggle.cc: Use all variables.
    * examples/book/table: Delete directory and all files in it.
    * examples/Makefile.am: Don't mention the deleted files.

Kjell