Re: Event Propagation problem
- From: Kjell Ahlstedt <kjell ahlstedt bredband net>
- To: lecas malecas <darkiiiiii gmail com>
- Cc: "gtkmm-list gnome org" <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Event Propagation problem
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 19:26:32 +0100
Yes, it would be a good idea to update the Keyboard Events chapter.
I realize now that the example program keyboard_events/simple has an
unfortunate mixture of overriding the default signal handler, and
connecting an extra signal handler. Similar to what Carlos first did,
after my incomplete description.
ExampleWindow in the program keyboard_events/propagation needs both an
overridden default signal handler and an extra connected signal handler
in order to show what's going on. (Perhaps even one connected signal
handler that executes before the default handler, and another one after.)
And of course some more explanation in the tutorial text, but not nearly
as detailed as in this gtkmm-list thread.
2012-01-14 23:41, lecas malecas skrev:
hey, maybe we should update that chapter to mention this part..
] [Thread Prev