Re: Event Propagation problem

Yes, it would be a good idea to update the Keyboard Events chapter.

I realize now that the example program keyboard_events/simple has an unfortunate mixture of overriding the default signal handler, and connecting an extra signal handler. Similar to what Carlos first did, after my incomplete description.

ExampleWindow in the program keyboard_events/propagation needs both an overridden default signal handler and an extra connected signal handler in order to show what's going on. (Perhaps even one connected signal handler that executes before the default handler, and another one after.)

And of course some more explanation in the tutorial text, but not nearly as detailed as in this gtkmm-list thread.

Kjell