Re: poppler-glibmm wrapper for poppler-glib via mmproc

Thanks for looking at it for me.  I knew the web links in the code were wrong.  Those will probably the same as for the rest of the poppler project, but I have to talk to the poppler devs about that.  Many of your other comments were quite helpful.  If you see anything else let me know.
Glenn