Construct Glib::VariantContainerBase for "container of container" types?

Hi everybody,

I am trying to implement the MPRISv2 interface for my program, which is based upon DBus. However, I am having trouble constructing variant types that are "container of container".

For example, what should "a{sv}" be implemented as in Glib::VariantContainerBase? Should it be Glib::Variant<std::vector<std::map<Glib::ustring, Glib::VariantBase> > >?

I also wonder how I can implement structure types, such as "(b(oss))"? I did take careful look at Glib::VariantContainerBase reference, but I don't see anywhere talking about DBus structure types.

Thank you for reading and answering my question! Merry Christmas!

Best regards,

Phong Cao