Re: deprecated: ruler

2012-12-15 21:07, Marge Coahran skrev:
Hello,

I have an application built with gtkmm 2.4, which uses the deprecated
Ruler class. I have two related questions, one of which may not be right
for this list, but any help here would be appreciated.

First, is there a recommended way for me to upgrade to gtkmm 3.0 and
still continue to use the ruler in my application? For example, would it
work for me to download the most recent Ruler source from somewhere and
incorporate that into my application?

That's what the documentation suggests. You will need the source of both the C code in gtk+ and the C++ code in gtkmm. You should be able to find the source code you need in tarballs at

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gtk+/2.24/
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gtkmm/2.24/

Kjell