Re: gdlmm maintainer mode (was: gdlmm 3.2.0)

2011/10/4 Kalev Lember <kalevlember gmail com>:
> On 10/04/2011 01:58 PM, Fabien Parent wrote:
>> News
>> ====
>>
>>        * Use maintainer mode by default (Javier Jardón)
>
> Murray Cumming mentioned in a mail to the desktop-devel-list [1] that
> the *mm modules shouldn't use maintainer mode by default. In particular,
> maintainer mode is tied to doxygen doc generation in mm-common's
> mm-doc.m4, and using AM_MAINTAINER_MODE([enable]) breaks the
> pre-generated API docs as shipped in gdlmm tarball.
>
> Is this change worth reverting or should we try to solve it in some
> other way?

Hello Kalev,

sorry, feel free to revert the patch. I think I applied it before
Murray mail and forgot to revert it.
Anyway, I still think that tied any thing with AM_MAINTAINER_MODE is
incorrect, so if you find a clean solution for this the better ;)

Regards

--
Javier Jardón Cabezas