Encrypted Glib::ustring(s)

Hi guys,

In the past, I already wrote you about this subjet... but it's not
really solved at all.

The question is that sometimes, when I try to send encrypted messages
throw socket connections using the low-level gio socket objects, the
received messages are broken, uncomplete.

I wonder if it's due to any specifical bit sequence... but, I haven't
enough knowledge to test and find the ultimate solution.

So, with respect and very consideration of your work, I'd like to
propose for the community to implement the following...

enum METHOD
{
	Glib::ENCRYPT_AES256
	Glib::ENCRYPT_AES128
	[...]
};

Glib::ustring::encrypt (ENCRYPT_METHOD method, Glib::ustring passphrase);
Glib::ustring::decrypt (ENCRYPT_METHOD method, Glib::ustring passphrase);

gsize Gio::Socket->send (Glib::ustring);
Glib::ustring Gio::Socket->receive(gsize size);

What do you think about it? Is it possible ?

In my opinion, if so, it may be useful to secure communication channels...

Thanks in advance,

Glus