Re: ustring::compose and win32

Hey Bastien,

I suppose that the ustring::compose method isn't overloaded to accept an "int" type.

Of course, if you're including some conversion headers that define the likes of atoi,itoa, then you've already got it.
ustring::compose( itoa( intValue ) );

The proper way to do this (in C++) would be:

#include <sstream>

int i = 5;
std::ustring s;
std::stringstream out;
out << i;
s = out.str();

that way your using the stringstream to convert the value.
Cheers, -Harry