Glib::VariantBase usage examples

Hi, all!
The result of Gio::DBus::call_sync is a Glib::VariantBase instance of
type "ao", which, in my opinion, is Glib::Variant< std::vector<
Glib::ustring > >.

What is the wright way to cast it to Glib::Variant< std::vector<
Glib::ustring > > with Glib::VariantBase::cast_dynamics?

I think I miss something, but I don't understand what one.
--
"No Civilization = Freedom"
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity.

My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what
they look like.