Re: Problem loading glade file with Gnome::Glade::Xml::create() under Microsoft Visual Studio 2008

2011/3/24 Odysseas Zografos <zografos odysseas gmail com>:
> Hello everyone,
>   I installed and configured gtkmm for MVS2008 as instructed from the site.
> Everything works fine but I cannot load a glade file
> using Gnome::Glade::Xml::create(). There is no problem with the .glade file
> because I can load it using C/GTK+. The code I use from this tutorial. Any
> ideas for what could be wrong??
> P.S. I really need to write in C++...
> Thanks a lot for any responses.

Libglade is deprecated. And tutorial you linked to seems to be quite
old. Please see the chapter about Gtk::Builder in "Programming with
gtkmm" book. [1] I assume you are using gtkmm-2.22.

[1] http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtkmm-tutorial/2.22/chapter-builder.html.en