Problem loading glade file with Gnome::Glade::Xml::create() under Microsoft Visual Studio 2008

Hello everyone,
  I installed and configured gtkmm for MVS2008 as instructed from the site. Everything works fine but I cannot load a glade file using Gnome::Glade::Xml::create(). There is no problem with the .glade file because I can load it using C/GTK+. The code I use from this tutorial. Any ideas for what could be wrong??

P.S. I really need to write in C++...

Thanks a lot for any responses.

--
Zografos Odysseas