Re: Gtk::Assistant and Glade

The assistant will not draw the containers defined the original way I had intended. Ie. Make the glade. The. Load it. And tell it to show.

Even if you open glade and drop an assistant it fills in some sample labels onto pages. If you take this glade file and load it with the builder example pointed to this file the assistant will not draw the pages.