Re: GLib critical message

Hi Carlos,

You are not the first one to get this critical message. See
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2011-April/msg00072.html
(Deriving from Gtk::CellEditable) and the replies
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2011-April/msg00078.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2011-May/msg00008.html

Those messages don't contain any solution, unfortunately. I just mention
them FYI.

/Kjell