extra alive window while dialog is running?

Hi all!

I’d like to have an extra window derived from Gtk::Window to be alive while I’m running some dialog. I tried to create new Gtk::WindowGroup and add my window to it prior to running the dialog, however it looks like I can’t move/resize that window.

Is there an extra step to make it work? Or can I somehow pump event loop or something for that window within my dialog? Here is the snippet

void MainWindow::OnCursorSettings() {
	ghost = new GhostWindow();
//	Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::WindowGroup> g = get_group();
	Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::WindowGroup> g = Gtk::WindowGroup::create();
	g->add_window(*ghost);
	g->add_window(*this);
	Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::WindowGroup> g2 = Gtk::WindowGroup::create();
	g2->add_window(cursor);
//	ghost->set_transient_for(*this);
	ghost->show();
	int res = cursor.run();
}

P.S. I'm on win32 running gtkmm 3.0.1 built on top of GTK+ 3.1.4 (from GIT).

Mikhail