focus chain of children in a Gtk::Layout

Hi,

I'm placing Entries in a Layout in order to mimic the paging a of scanned document that is displayed next to it.

I want the user to fill the entries in the read order (eg: left-right then top-bottom for english, or top-bottom then right-left for chinese), so I add the entries in the read order.

Unluckily, it seems that the focus chain is not the in order of addition of the widgets but in the order of their top-left corner!

Is there a (simple) way to define my own focus chain ?

Thanks
yann