Re: Distribuition Problem with gtkmm 2.22 - Themes are not loading.

I've lost a few hours around this problem, double checking the listed
files getting them one by one etc. . And I sent the first email when
I've lost faith of finding the solution by my self.
I FOUND the solution 30secons after hitting send email :-P .

Well the problem is at the provided list  :

http://live.gnome.org/gtkmm/MSWindows#Redistributing

where it says:

 *"etc\gtkrc*: Contains the GTK+ theme to use (the "MS-Windows" theme)."

should be :

*etc\gtk-2.0**\gtkrc*: Contains the GTK+ theme to use (the "MS-Windows"
theme).

And voilá it worked