Re: graphing in Gtkmm

On Wed, 2011-01-05 at 08:58 -0600, Charles Seedle wrote:
> I need to do a scalable 2D graph. Are there any graph generation
> libraries that would work with Gtkmm ? Where should I start  ?

GOffice has a capable (but rather complicated and undocumented) API that
is probably the best choice right now. There are no C++ bindings for it
that I know of, so it's just a C API so far. It's used by gnumeric and
other applications.

http://library.gnome.org/devel/goffice/unstable/

http://git.gnome.org/browse/goffice/

It's also used in in massifg, for instance:
http://gitorious.org/massifg/massifg

www.openismus.com